Why Choose Us?
- 10+ Years Experience
- Our Denture Stabilization surgeons have undertaken over 4000 combined implants.
- Our team is compromised of expert specialist who have performed denture stabilizations nationally and internationally.
- We have the leading technology including CT imaging and digital planning technology so we can create three dimensional models of your jaws and teeth before you have any treatment
You've lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazing, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are you dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them solidly in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually makes contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures:
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants.
Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In one simple procedure all the discomfort of dentures can be eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment if your are considering implant supported dentures.
Other General Dental Treatments
These treatments use specalist technology, need more involved care, or are for a specific group of patients, like children.
From smile makeovers and tooth whitening to invisibraces. We offer a wide range of cosmetic services to guarantee a great smile in 6 months